* "Nick is absolutely first-rate." - Andy, from Idaho.
* "Nick is an absolute pro in the mountains, no compromise on safety and huge fun to ski with! - Jacques from Germany.
* "We took a private crevasse rescue and glacier travel course from Nick and were impressed by his knowledge, experience, attitude, and teaching abilities. If you go out in the mountains with Nick you'll be sure to learn something new, as well as have a good time. We recommend him highly!" - Nick Crews, from Girdwood, AK.
* "Nick was awesome. He's very professional and made our trip very enjoyable. We would definitely recommend him to others." - Heather from Minnesota.
* "The experience is amazing and he makes it safe while instilling confidence to push beyond what you think you are capable of. I recommend Nick to anyone thinking of an awesome ski adventure.” - Jamil, from Connecticut.
* "We had a great day with Nick. He is a super guide and his safety-first approach is much appreciated. The good snow helped but I am sure it would have been a great day even if it wasn't dumping. Appreciate the safe approach, great turns and even better company." - Jeff, from Colorado.
* "Nick is a very knowledgeable, personable and professional. He led a fun and safe outing with great instruction on a challenging weather day. I would recommend Nick without hesitation." - Will, from Sitka, Alaska.
* "Your patience, professionalism and vast experience in the field was much appreciated. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and love for the mountains with us. Hope to climb with you again in the future." - Sayard, from California.
* "As beginners in the backcountry, we needed a guide with the experience and patience to make us feel comfortable in the mountains of Alaska. Nick was prepared, patient, communicative, and wonderful to ski with. This was the best day of our entire vacation and we wouldn't hesitate to book again if we come back!" - Erika and Scott, from Maine.